mindless thoughts.

Hey, it's been a while since the last time I wrote. So, how is it going? Did your day teach you new lessons? did they make you happy? I hope they always will.

It's 8.44 pm in Yogyakarta, where I'm writing this. I am actually still in my recovery phase through the illness I had for a couple of weeks recently. If you ask me what happen, then my answer will be; I don't know.

Here I am, crying silently with my tears having such racing with my snot (ew), but that's the fact, yes. Laying on my bed thinking about, why am I being emotionless recently? Something happened to me?

Keep thinking about the cause, but it ended up leads me to one of the biggest things that I am scared to happen which; being forgotten.

Some people probably never think about that or even don't care at all. But why did I care about it so much? 

As you may know, I really love to write things down. I love to do journaling, I love to bring my camera wherever I go, I love to spend more films for polaroid pictures. Yeah, simply to capture the moments.

At some points, I realized that I am not that good at memorizing something. I had to write it down, it helps me a lot. That's why I keep doing this writing, that journaling, and capturing images of places or people that I spent time with. Seems simple but it means a lot to me. It helps me to remember the person, the kindness they had given to me, the power they had transferred to me, it helps me to grow, to see things that I didn't, to learn more that I didn't know. Most importantly, it helps me to heal, when I wrote it, and re-read it.

Sometimes, it's just tearing me apart to imagine how the people around me keep changing and aging. They keep having more business, less spare time to spend together. I know that's normal, and that's life. But the sadness is real. Those literally became such memories. All I can do is just jump back to the best part, re-read it over and over again. What even makes the situation even gloomy is that, when I started to re-play the moments, I realize that it's been a while. It was such a long time ago, will they still remember these memories? How are they doing for now? Are they having a good time? Do they still remember me? Do they still give me parts in their mind or even heart?

Well, I know, none of those are my business. I know. It's just me and the thoughts in my mind that keep pushing me to think and feel the emotion. But eventually, all I can do is just, try to reach them up, if they're still open, I'll be like; oH thank God, you're here. And if they're not, well, I hope they're doing great, and they're happy with their lives. And me? Start to cry in the middle of the night. The emotion expressed, tears fall, warm hug from both arms.


Besides, I'm feeling weird these days, Idk what's going on but, I do hope you'll have such an awesome day today and always!!


-sei. 16.10.21

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tenggelam Dalam Pikiran.

Tembok yang kubangun sendiri.

Aku berharga?